Terms and condition
- All prices are in Australian Dollars and are GST inclusive.
- Surcharges may apply for Public Holidays and all pickups between 10pm and 5:00am
- Additional charges will apply for all pick ups/drop offs required enroute unless already quoted
- All reservations must be fully prepaid in advance to guarantee a locked-in service. Our drivers or affiliates are NOT authorised to take the reservations or make any changes to bookings. All reservations must be confirmed in advance with our office by email or through our website and the customer will receive a confirmation reference number. If a customer has made a booking and has not received a confirmation email with a booking number within 1 hour they must contact our office ASAP.
- At the Airport: Since we monitor all Flights live, we don’t charge Waiting Charges in the occurrence of Flight delays. However, passengers must be ready for immediate departure, additional charges may apply for unnecessary delays such as meal consumption, currency exchange or airport shopping. Cancellation Policy and changes to confirmed reservations: 24 hours notice is required for a full refund on a cancellation, however 2 hours notice is sufficient to amend a booking or receive a credit. All cancellation or changes of bookings must be made via call or email and be confirmed by our team.
- Disruptions or Delays: Should there be any disruptions or delays it will be the responsibility of the passenger to contact HNBA to prevent any no-show or non-arrival charges. HNBA reserves the right to amend the itinerary if necessary. Every endeavour will be made to keep arrival and departure times. However, they are indicative only and no guarantee can be made. No compensation shall be payable in the event of loss due to missed connections. HNBA accepts no liability or responsibility for delayed or cancelled flights/ cruises and delays due to traffic or traffic accidents. Passengers need to allow enough time for city traffic and any other delays. ShuttleMate shall not be held responsible for any cost incurred whatsoever caused by any issues outside its control such as vehicle breakdown or traffic, including costs incurred due to late flights and other industrial, civil or public actions.
- Food & Beverage Consumption: Consuming food and beverages is not permitted in any vehicle supplied by HNBA without prior approval. In such events payment of a security bond will be required. Please note that you are fully responsible for any charge in respect of any damage caused to the equipment of the vehicle as a result of your booking. Passengers must not litter the vehicle and must remove all rubbish at the end of the journey. Smoking is not permitted by law on any vehicle supplied by HNBA.
- HNBA is not a common carrier and is not liable for any loss or damage howsoever arising, including negligence, to any and all goods, baggage and personal effects conveyed by our service. Passengers are therefore strongly advised to ensure they obtain appropriate travel insurance cover for these items. Carriage of passengers is in accordance with Passenger Transport Act 1990
- Luggage policy: In the event of excess luggage, HNBA reserves the right to charge an excess baggage fee or to refuse to transport the excess items. Extra fees will apply for large items e.g. surfboards, bike bags, ski bags and golf bags.